How to create 2.4Ghz wireless access point?
In order to create a 2.4Ghz access point, you will need to access your router and make necessary changes. Depending on the router type and manufacturer this process is slightly different for each model, but the following should be applicable for most:
1. Enter the IP address 192.168.0.1 in your Internet browser. *
2. Leave the user field empty and use admin as the password. **
3. Select Wireless from the menu.
4. In the 802.11 band selection field, you can select 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz.
5. Click on Apply to save the Settings.
*In some (rare) cases your router’s IP address may differ
** Admin is default password for most routers. If it asks you for a username try using admin again